We are delighted to have received our latest Ofsted report confirming once again what a "Good" school this is. The full report can be found under "Key Information":
· The behaviour of pupils is good. They display lovely manners. They have respect, care for each other and are polite and friendly.
· The curriculum ensures that pupils gain a great deal from the extra sporting, musical and artistic activities on offer.
· The early years provides children in Nursery and reception with a good start to their education.
· Encouragement from adults in class leads to pupils enjoying their learning.
· All Saints’ is a calm and purposeful school where pupils are respectful to each other and staff.
· Parents appreciate the school’s open door policy. They are welcomed into the setting in the morning and can chat to staff and settle their child.